Friday, September 7, 2007

My Thinking Corner

This is my thinking corner at work. Excuse the clutter. I've been very busy to the nth this week! Which is the same as last week. My assistant have been calling in sick lately and having no one else to do her job, I am compelled to do double work. She was able to come to work a day only for this week. Last week, she was only able to come to work for two days. I am concerned for her health but i am feeling all stressed up with all the work piling up. To make things worst, my boss is also on vacation. This is one big conspiracy!! :)

I have been putting in two hours of extra work everyday. That totals 11 hours a day of work. I can feel the heat and it's burning me down. It's not enough too! Two hours a day is only 22% of her 9 hours a day work. The thought of backlogs stressing me out.

He he...all this work and i still manage to blog. I do this on my breaks (I'm entitled to two breaks of 15 minutes and 30 minutes of lunch break). I consider writing my blog a breather. Come to think of it, i seldom take my two breaks. It's either I'm caught in a meeting or I'm in an adrenalin rush to finish something. What can I say? I'm a natural workaholic. :)

No comments: