Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MEMOIRS OF A LOST FRIEND PART 2



Yup! You're right I'm still not over it. Since i found that letter, it kept me from thinking bad thoughts. That is good i think, the perfect distraction. Darn...only if i have lots of those letters. I probably have but I've only printed one and the rest of them are gone. Anyway, better than nothing, eh?

I probably have some pic stashed away somewhere too. Who knows, probably when I'm really depressed again, it will show up and make my day better (better is an understatement).

Funny...we met when i was still back home in the Philippines. He is in Philadelphia then and probably until now if he hasn't moved. He would not know that I've moved closer. I'm not saying that i will go find him now that I'm closer and with all this personal problem I'm having. I have no plans of making any effort to find him. Just wishful thinking ... he he

Well, like what he said in the letter, "I am realistic, and I do know that the chances of us being anything more than pen pals is not extremely in our favor. But at the same time I am a romantic, and I am open to the possibilities of whatever the future holds."..... very well said, my sentiments exactly!!! :)))

Maybe on the afterlife we'll meet. Or on the next one.... *shucks* i'm a hopeless romantic...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello...just trying to see what happens

Nao said...

maybe it will be good to find him again... considering... :-)

Fleeting Thoughts said...

When push come to shove... that is my cue. thanks naoms