Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh...how words hurt!!


It’s so fun reading the outbursts of enraged people. No offense, I don’t mean to express amusement at any display of emotion, especially for something that is so sensitive but this kind of thing does not happen regularly in the open (for me, that is). In a world where people must observe some level of civility, outbursts like these can be really interesting.

I am referring to the comments (fiery and full of words that are shooting past superlative levels) made by people who are offended by the writings done by a woman named Malu Fernandez. I admit, after reading her article, she unknowingly (or knowingly ;)) provoked everything that is coming her way.

Surely, I have never came across such a thick-faced journalist. She is definitely a fake and has serious psychological issues. She deserves everything that is now coming her way (in the most dramatic ways) and should be prepared for more.

I am not to add more to the already overflowing invectives. I very much agree to every bit of word thrown at her. Mind you, i wouldn't want to be in her shoes (not ever!!!) ha ha. I just want to bask in the midst of all the adrenalin flow because it gives this feeling of heightened senses. … (wow sounded like the movie 300!). It’s like being in one of those rallies in PUP during my University days. Just that then everybody needs to be there physically...here you just needed to be heard (or read).

There will never be enough words to be said but then there is just so much adrenalin to be let out. Soon enough, as all fire does…it will die down. What we need after this is a lesson and a realization that in any society, RESPECT is of utmost important.

No comments: